Terms of Business
1. The information on this site is provided by the individual owners ("advertisers") and has been reproduced by us in good faith.
2. Cottages for Couples.com will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, misunderstandings or claims arising from the advertisement or any arrangement or booking made with an advertiser.
3. When booking a holiday we recommend that you ensure all details, including any booking conditions, are confirmed by e-mail or in writing with the owner.
4. We do not take part and are not responsible for, booking arrangements or any property management issues.
5. Although every effort is made to ensure that all the material on this website is up to date and accurate. Under no circumstances will Cottages for Couples.com be liable for loss or damage of: data; revenue or anticipated profits; business; opportunity; goodwill or reputation; losses suffered by third parties; or any indirect, or consequential damages arising from the use of this website.
6. The website includes links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
7. Cottages for Couples.Com endeavours to make the site available on a continuous basis; however we cannot warrant the site will be available 24 hours a day.
8. The copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by Cottages for Couples.com. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the on the understanding that; use of text and images on this site are for your personal use only and are solely for the purpose of obtaining holiday information.